VIP Events 1
Great for Holiday Parties and Fundraisers!
Carving station with chef attendant:
- Seared tenderloin of beef filet mignon with Dijon and seasoned herb crust, bordelaise sauce.
- Roast pork tenderloin marinated in citrus juices and served with Cuban mojito sauce.
- Accompaniments to include rosemary oven roasted new potatoes with garlic and olive oil and crisp, sweet island plantains.
Paella pan station:
- Seafood steamed in a white wine and spicy, crushed pepper broth. To include a rich assortment of jumbo Atlantic shrimp, lobster tail, sea scallops, clams, New Zealand mussels, and a selection of fresh basil, thyme, and spinach. Garnished with seaweed.
Cold food station:
- Artfully carved European-style fruit display. Garnished with berries and grapes.
- Assortment of domestic and imported cheeses elegantly displayed on marble slabs.
- Orange and ginger glazed salmon filets with a touch of soy and fried Asian noodles.
- Imported aged prosciutto platter.
- Roasted large asparagus tray with cayenne mayonnaise.
- Marinated lentil and pancetta salad with lemon, parsley, and Vidalia onions.
- The freshest seafood presented in our fully garnished sushi boats to include: tuna, salmon, and swordfish sashimi as well as a wide assortment of rolls including: California, eel, shrimp, vegetable, and salmon bagel rolls.
Hot buffet items:
- Spanish-style seasoned chicken breast topped with grated Manchego, aged prosciutto, and imported paprika in a classic béchamel sauce.
- Tri-colored tortellini stuffed with cheese and served with fresh basil in a creamy Asiago sauce.
- Mini-rolled, stuffed eggplant rolatini with spinach and cheese.
- Warm couscous with garbanzos, fresh-chopped tomatoes, olive oil, and fresh-chopped cilantro.
Assorted breads and crackers elegantly displayed throughout the
Two high-end bars with premium liquors, full mixers, complete set-up, ice,
Fully staffed, high-end dessert bar and coffee bar.